FOTD: Milani Baked Eyeshadow "Mingling", Baked Blush "Corallina", Laura Geller "Black Cherry", and Revlon "Fashion Night Pout"

8:00 AM


I wanted to put a FOTD together using some of the newer shades I've posted swatches of recently.  So....here's what I decided to try to use: Milani Corallina, Milani Mingling, Laura Geller Black Cherry and Revlon's Fashion Night Pout.

Face:
Laura Geller Champagne Spackle
Mally's Cancellation Concealer - Fair
Laura Geller Balance 'n Brighten "Fair"

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion "Greed"
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Milani "Mingling" - inner corner, lower lashline
Laura Geller "Black Cherry" - outer corner, crease, lower lashline
Milani "Lilly" - hilight
Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara

Cheeks
Milani Baked Blush "Corallina"

Lips:
Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick "Fashion Night Pout"

Click any images for a larger view





Blues aren't typically my thing, but I liked this combination - bright but not over the top.  The blush is really pretty - it's a very nice light coral when applied with a lighter hand/brush.  

What is your favorite baked blush by Milani?  

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That looks amazing! And I dunno, I've never tried any Milani cosmetics before.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook