EOTD: MAC Venomous Villains "She Who Dares", Jordana "Green", and Milani "Lilly White"

2:18 PM


Just a quick, but dramatic, EOTD using MAC Venomous Villains "She Who Dares" - the green/black side.  I have been loving this product, especially since I discovered how gorgeous it is over Pixie Epoxy!    One of my other favorites - Milani Runway Eyeshadow in Lilly White.  I have to say, Milani is definitely one of my favorite drug store brands.  They have very high quality products at minimal prices...especially when they are on sale or BOGO!

Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Jordana Bright Eyes "Green" - inner corner
MAC "She Who Dares" - green side - outer corner, into crease
Milani "Lilly White" - highlight
Mary Kate & Ashley Black liquid eyeliner
Mally Volume Mascara in Black



That's all! :)  Time to go update more posts! 

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Wow, this is beautiful! I love how you combined those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That green is dynamite! Why can't I find those around here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that green - it's *really* a true green - no denying that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, that green is so beautiful witht he light blue and the gorgeous highlight. this is by far my favorite eye look ive ever seen :) you pull it off well and your eyes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Kranberrie!

    I am in love with this green as well, and of course, the price made it even better! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! This is probably one of my fav EOTD's by you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!!
    Fell in love with the teal in the first pic, but the combination is GENIUS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow!! How can you wear them is such a beautiful combination?? Now I am tempted to copycat, but I need to find the right dupe for these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You all are too nice! I have to say, the Jordana is very easy to blend, so I was pleased with how well it worked with the MAC.

    Thanks so much! I guess I'll have to remember this look for another time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello again!

    could you do a video tutorial or pic by pic tutorial of this look? im not any good at doing makeup and id really like to try this on myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks beautiful - I love green eyeshadows. :-)

    What is the quality of Jordana eyeshadows like? I keep seeing them on Cherry Culture and I'm tempted to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kranberrie...a pic by pic tutorial coming up soon! (Sorry, my video is not working...)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook