Swatches: Revlon Grow Luscious Lash Liner "Emerald"

10:48 AM


Revlon has expanded their Grow Luscious line to include four colors of lash liner/eye liner.  I picked up Emerald.   Per website, the eyeliner

"Delivers ultra intense color impact in one stroke. Botanical and vitamin rich formula nourishes and supports healthy lashes."
 
Emerald is a very deep deal with golden shimmer.  I tried to capture the shimmer in the pictures, but everything came back looking overly-turquoise.  This is truly a beauty, and something very different than most of the drug-store brand pencils available. 






The pencil is extremely creamy, smooth and pigmented.  This is one swipe of the pencil.  When applied to the lash line, there is no tugging.  I didn't experience any smudging or traveling on the outer corners.  I did use this on both the upper and lower lashline, without any irritation when used along the waterline of the lower lashes.  I love the color.  I really love the shimmer. 

I hope that Revlon comes out with some other colors.  I would love to see a plum shade and possibly a green (like true green, not olive). 

Have you tried these yet?  What was your experience?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook