EOTD: Maybelline Color Explosion Eyeshadow Quint "Caffeine Rush"

8:00 AM



Here is a very quick, simple, and totally wearable EOTD using the Caffeine Rush from Maybelline's Color Explosion Quints. 


To creat the look I used:

LA Splash Eyeshadow Sealer/Primer - all over lids to prime
Taupe Shimmer (right triangle) - inner corner, all over lid
Brown shimmer ("V") - outer corner, crease
Ivory Highlight (lower triangle) - highlight
Beige Shimmer (left triangle) - lower lashline
Luminizer - all over lids

This lasted all day, without any fall out from the luminizer.  The taupe is by far my favorite color in this set - it's gorgeous.




You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This is such a pretty look, I gotta get this new palette!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like it a lot!
    I had been debating on getting this and yesterday when I decided to get it it was sold out at the drugstore I went to. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all! This is a beauitful set of shadows, so it makes it very easy to use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really nice and such a bargain :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow gorgeous eotd! Love the shimmer.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook