NOTD: Revlon Scented Nail Polish "Pineapple Fizz"

8:33 AM


Revlon expanded their scented line for the summer to include some sparkly, scented polishes - all in some sort of  "Fizz" flavor.  I picked up Pineapple Fizz: a yellow jelly base with flakey shimmer.   When I say yellow, think your highlighter-yellow.  The flakes are like a smaller version of the Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure, so they ultimately pick up the color of the base.  Below is three coats - I could have definitely put this on top of something, but I wanted to see it on it's own first. 



The pictures don't really do this justice.  It's so bright, that it almost looks like it's lit up, to be honest.  The smell is subtle, but there.  It's definitely tropical, and reminds me of summer!

Did you pick any of these scented polishes up?  What do you think?  What is your favorite color?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Next time you wear this, put on a few coats of white polish on before hand then just see how amazingly awesome and bright it gets. Sometimes depending on the polishes you pick streaking can be a pain, but I love making my thinner polishes pop this way. And now I have another polish to add to my list of must haves...thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook