Spotted at Walgreens: New Loreal, Revlon, Maybelline and Wet 'n Wild Sets

8:00 AM


Walgreens had some new displays out this weekend that I thought I'd share.  First up, above the Revlon Scented Nail Polish and lipglosses in the "Sweetly Seductive" line.  I bought the yellow, Pineapple, scented polish so I'll post pictures of that one.

Next up, below are some sests of Wet 'n Wild, each including a lipgloss, mascara, eyeliner and Color Icon Trio in "I'm Getting Sunburned".  Total price = $4.99 for the set.  I would have been highly tempted if I didn't already own the shadow trio.


I finally found the new Maybelline Eye Studio Color Explosion Quints - I picked up the green (Forest Fury) and the brown (Caffine Rush). 


Loreal's LeGloss lipgloss tubes were also out.  These looked very promising - have any of you tried these yet? 


Lots of new goodies to try out!  I'm anxious to give those Maybelline shadows a try.  We'll see how it goes!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook