New Milani Baked Marbleized Eyeshadows: Mingling and Famous Duo

9:31 AM


Back in December I posted a snapshot of some new displays at CVS for Milani, Almay and Maybelline.  Well, I'm a sucker for baked eyeshadows, so I couldn't pass this display buy without grabbing one (or two) of the Milani colors.  I got Famous Duo and Mingling to try out. 


Mingling is a swirl of ivory, turquoise and hints of lavender and pink.  There is iridescent microglitter swirled throughout.  I immediately thought of my Laura Geller Baked eyeshadow duos when I saw this color.  It is very different from any of the other blues I have on hand, so this was an obvious buy.


Famous Duo has black, charcoal, and brick red swirled throughout.  This has what appears to be a deep silver microglitter.  When swirled together, it gives a really warm charcoal color. 

I have swatched these below - keep in mind these are wet/dry shadows, but I would highly recommend either using a primer or applying these wet in order to get the full effect.  If you do them dry, the pigmentation is minimal, and the shimmer falls out.  With a primer or wet the colors are just plain gorgeous.  The deeper shades would be beautiful as liners as well. 


The Baked Marbleized Eyeshadows retail from $6-7.99 depending on location.  Have you tried them?  What's your favorite color?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I tried them, but didn't like them due to their chunky, glittery fall out. :(

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook