EOTD: Laura Geller Vanilla Nudes "Vanilla Toffee" and Tropical Dreams I-Dreams "Sunset Horizon"

7:00 AM



When I'm in a makeup rut, I tend to fall back on neutrals, and specifically Laura Geller's.  She has so many beautiful shades that are easy to use, blend and mix and match, that her shadows are at the top of my shadow drawer.  Recently I've been sort of in a rut (hello...lack of posting), so I reached for my easy neutrals in LG's collection: Vanilla Toffee from the Vanilla Nudes collection and the I-Dreams Suset Horizon from the Tropical Dreams collection.




The total look goes a little something like this...

Urban Decay Primer Potion "Greed" - all over lid
LG Vanilla Nudes "Vanilla Toffee" - inner corner
LG I-Dreams Sunset Horizon - Gold shade - middle of lid, blended ontop of crease color, wet as liner
LG I-Dreams Sunset Horizon - Dark Chocolate - outer corner,  crease
LG I-Dreams Sunset Horizon - Ivory shade - highlight
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara

On a side note, I got my shipment confirmation for Part 2 of the Vanilla Nudes...I'm so excited!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook