My Valentines FOTD Using NYX Eyeshadow Singles in Wild Flower, Jazzy Bronze & Shimmer

11:55 AM

 
I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.  I decided to play around with some pinks and peaches for my makeup yesterday, as opposed to reds.  Simply, I'm ready for spring, so I'm hoping some pastels will bring it sooner! 
 
A brand I haven't worn in a LONG time is NYX.  A few years ago I bought a ton of these from their website, and swatched them all here (pictures are kind of big, but you get the idea).  I picked out three complimentary colors to play with: Jazzy Bronze (far left), Shimmer (bottom right) and Wild Flower (top right).  Wild Flower would make a gorgeous blush too. 
 


 
Below are a couple of full pictures.  Here is how I did the look:
 
Face:
Laura Geller Champagne Spackle
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer/Treatment - Light
Bare Escentuals Original Foundation - Fair
Laura Geller Blush 'n Brighten - Grapefruit
 
Eyes:
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy - all over lid
NYX Jazzy Bronze - outer corner/crease/lowerlashline
NYX Shimmer - middle of lid
NYX Wild Flower - inner lid/lower lashline blended into Jazzy Bronze
Milani Baked Eyeshadow - Lilly White - highlight
Physician's Formula Gel Shimmer Strips Eyeliner for Hazel Eyes - Black
Milani Mascara - Black
 
Lips:
Mally Liquid Lipstick - Punch
 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook