Spotted at CVS: New Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat and Wet 'n Wild Go for the Gold

9:55 AM


Going along with the shatter/crackle craze, Sally Hansen has a collection of quite a few colors and finishes from metallic to cremes.  I picked up the silver (Fractured Foil) and gold (Antique Gold) colors and will post pictures.  They are really pretty!  (Retail: $9.99)

Also for the summer Wet 'n Wild's Go for the Gold collection is out.  This is a Color Icon Trio (eyeshadow) in "The Gilded Age" and a bronzer in "Everything Under the Sun".  I picked up the shadow.  Beautiful, especially for the price!  (Retail: $2.99)

Have you seen either of these?  What did you pick up and what did you think?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I have been stalking my local stores for the WnW display! I really want that eye shadow! Hope I can find it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The CVS stores in my area do not carry Wet n Wild. I keep stalking Walgreen's but no luck so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really been excited about the gold and navy shatters! Kinda expensive for Sally Hansen though. I know that the China Glaze Crackle Metals are $8.99 and it looks like you get more in their bottle too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree @natalie647 - the SH are quite spendy considering it's a drug store brand. I do like the

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook