Search ShakeUpYourMakeup!

Loading...

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

EOTD: Fyrinnae Otherwordly, Dragonskin, Dressed to Kill, & Sequin Master


Just a quick and bright EOTD using Fyrinnea's Otherwordly (turquoise), Dressed to Kill (bright olive green), Dragonskin (dark olive green) and Sequined Master (lavender/pink).

I know that fall is here, which means I am usually wearing lots of golds, bronzes and coppers, but sometimes it's fun to play outside the box and dabble in a lot of color.   I had seen a picture of someone doing a pale rainbow look, so I thought I'd give it a try too.  It reminds me a lot of an Easter egg...


What I used:
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy - all over lid
Fyrinnae Otherworld - inner corner, lower lashline
Fyrinnae Dressed to Kill - outer corner and into crease
Fyrinnae Sequin Master - inner corner of crease
Fyrinnae Dragonskin - outer corner
Physicians Formula Gel eyeliner - black 
Mally Volumizing Mascara - Black

3 comments:

  1. wow this is so gorgeous, i love all those colors together!

    Beauty Bag 411

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! It's nice to see some spring colors.

    ReplyDelete

Share It

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
.jpg" />