EOTD: Fyrinnae Otherwordly, Dragonskin, Dressed to Kill, & Sequin Master

9:42 AM


Just a quick and bright EOTD using Fyrinnea's Otherwordly (turquoise), Dressed to Kill (bright olive green), Dragonskin (dark olive green) and Sequined Master (lavender/pink).

I know that fall is here, which means I am usually wearing lots of golds, bronzes and coppers, but sometimes it's fun to play outside the box and dabble in a lot of color.   I had seen a picture of someone doing a pale rainbow look, so I thought I'd give it a try too.  It reminds me a lot of an Easter egg...


What I used:
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy - all over lid
Fyrinnae Otherworld - inner corner, lower lashline
Fyrinnae Dressed to Kill - outer corner and into crease
Fyrinnae Sequin Master - inner corner of crease
Fyrinnae Dragonskin - outer corner
Physicians Formula Gel eyeliner - black 
Mally Volumizing Mascara - Black

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook