Search ShakeUpYourMakeup!


Monday, October 25, 2010

NOTD : Hard Candy "Mischief" Nailpolish

The only Hard Candy polish (new or old!) I was able to find at Walmart last week was Mischief, which is quite perfect for Halloween!  This is a black jelly base full of orange glitter.  Although in the bottle, the base polish looked almost green and beyond it's prime, I had to have it....

...and boy am I glad I got it!  Now, the picture below is taken with two coats only!  I was sure this was going to be one of those layering types of polishes, but I was completely fooled until I took the brush out and it was full of sparkly goodness.  Look at how foiled my nails look!  I think the black-jelly base has something to do with it...all of the sparkles, be it if they are underneath or on top show through!  I love it!  Now, if I could only find the polish in Beetle...that's my next purchase!

Below is a closeup of the sparkles in the bottle - isn't it gorgeous?!

I have to admit, this blew my expectations away!  I have one of the older polishes that everyone loves, Mr. Wrong, and wear it all the time, but very rarely do I give the HC polishes a second glance when I'm in Walmart - after Mischief, that has changed!


  1. OMG this is absolutely stunning! Now I really have to take a look at the Hard Candy products at my local Wal-Mart!

  2. I love it! It is such a glam fall color.

  3. I'm wearing it right now too! Mine was a bit thick so I thinned it a little, but it still only took two coats, is lasting amazingly well, and looks beautiful!


There was an error in this gadget

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
.jpg" />