New! Sephora Collection Baked Moonshadow Trio

12:50 PM


I just got this in my email and thought I would share - Sephora Collections Baked Moonshadow Trios.  Do these look like another brand to you, too?  I may have to stop by my Sephora and see what these look like, and if the pigmentation is anywhere near MAC's.  They retail at $17 a piece, and there are six gorgeous trios to choose from.  

What it does:

These super-smooth formulas deliver cosmic amounts of diamond dust shimmer. Each trio is composed of three harmonized shades that blend easily to create a perfect smoky eye with a super sparkly finish. 

What else you need to know:

Used wet, each shade's payoff is intensified to give a bolder effect; the dark shade can be used as an eyeliner. Contains soothing green tea extract to deliver anti-oxidant properties.


I'd love to know if you've seen these, and what you think!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook