Bare Escentuals High Shine Eye Color - Swatches

8:46 AM



In a recent Ulta flyer, I saw these gorgeous Bare Escentuals High Shine eye colors, and was instantly intrigued!  So, after a quick trip to Ulta I swatched them so you all could see!  

Let me just say, these are the creamiest, shiniest, frostiest colors I've seen from BE.  The colors almost look like foil, so these are not for the faint of heart.  The applicator is a little sponge, which typically I would say are worthless when it comes to application, but as you can see by the swatches below - one swipe did the trick!  The container holds the product well without spilling, but also has a large enough opening that you could use your favorite brush if you wanted.  The colors are gorgeous! 

These retail at $16 a piece, and can be found on Ulta's website.


(with flash)

(natural light) 



Have you tried these?  I'd love to know your thoughts!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh my! These are beautiful! I've never heard of them before. I'm especially liking the looks of Frost, Moonshine, and Glisten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that Moonshine and Glisten look excellent! :D

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook