Barbie Birthday Part 2 - Barbie Loves Stila Smudge Pot "Little Black Dress"

9:13 AM

Part 2 of my Barbie Birthday - the Stila Smudge Pot in "Little Black Dress".



Sephora says that this is a black base with pink sparkles. To me, it looks like a very deep egg plant purple with purple shimmer. I suppose it could be all the pink and black mixed together, but regardless, this is a beautiful color.

The swatch is below. If you are hesitant to use black eyeliner, but want something darker than brown, this would be a great alternative. It isn't as harsh as black, but still gives you the depth of color that black does along the lashline, and the little bit of shimmer is just an added plus. Like all Stila Smudge Pots, this goes on very smooth, and can be "smudged" into a base or used with a liner brush for a smooth crisp line. Once this is set, it doesn't budge!

I saw on Sephora's website that there are a set of four Smudge Pots for the Holidays, including the new Kitten Smudge Pot. This might be on my wishlist for Christmas! Stila is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands in my collection. I love the quality and lasting power of Stila, and they keep coming out with such cute sets!
What is your favorite Stila product?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook