E.O.S. - The Evolution of Smooth Lip Balm "Summer Fruit"

2:11 PM


For those of you who read Nouveau Cheaps Blog, you may remember seeing a post back in September about the e.o.s. lip balms.  The product, e.o.s. stands for the Evolution of Smooth.  Being a lip balm and chapstick junkie, I couldn't wait to find these at my local Walgreens.  Of course, for some reason it takes MONTHS for things to show up here in the midwest!  When my cousin received a mint version in her Easter basket, I decided to venture off to my Walgreens this week.  It was my lucky day!  They had two of the Summer Fruit flavor left, so I bought one for myself and one for my mom. 



I have to admit, I am very excited about these!  I love the packaging - it reminds me of a tiny egg.  Not only is it large enough that it doesn't get lost in your bag, it's not so overwhelming that it takes up too much space.  There is a very generous amount of product.  It appears that it's much more than a typical chapstick, but that may just be the packaging.  The balm itself is very smooth and light, but it still manages to supplement the lips with tons of moisture that lasts for hours.  The fragrance of this particular flavor, Summer Fruit, is entoxicating.  It actually smells like fresh melon with a hint of berry and maybe sweet floral notes.  My cousin received the Sweet Mint, which was exactly that.  It smelled wonderful as well. 

I did notice online that there is a new flavor, Lemon Drop with SPF15, and I have to find this!  Lemon is my favorite flavor, and actually one of my favorite fragrances!  Do you remember Loves Fresh Lemon?  This was my all-time favorite body spray as a kid growing up, and honestly is to this day!

The details from the e.o.s. website are great - they sum up this product perfectly!  The product retails for anywhere between $3.29 and $3.99, or you can order them online from their website.

I would love to know if you have tried these and what your thoughts are!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I can't wait for this product to be available in Canada! They currently don't ship here -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this in Summer Fruit about 2 weeks ago, and I love it so far!! My only concern is how it's going to apply once the smooth round top wears down a little bit. I can see the application getting a little awkward once it's not the perfect sphere shape anymore. But we will see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaby - I thought I had a while to wait! I'm sure they will be available soon enough!


    Hannah - Good question - maybe it doesn't go "into" the little egg and will be flat there so it's not ackward. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the shout-out! And YAY that you were finally able to get your hands on one of these little gems! I couldn't agree with you more about the fragrance of Summer Fruit. Totally addicting. I'm thrilled that you're liking it and that it lived up to the hype for you. :D Oh, and Lemon Drop?? I had no idea they were releasing a new flavor. I must get this!

    PS: Love the new look of your site! It's beautiful!

    PSS: And about how this will wear down, can you believe that I've been using mine for months and months and it's still retained its original shape? I don't know if this baby will *ever* wear down! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Recessionista - it takes FOREVER for these babies to show any wear! I got mine last September and they are still going strong!

    I have the Sweet Mint, Honeydew, and Summer Fruit.

    I also live in the Midwest, and had trouble finding them. I bought them while in a Walgreens in Branson, Missouri and had trouble finding them in South Dakota after I lost one of them. I went online to restock and also picked up, same formulation but in the stick of the red one (can't remember what it's called Pomegrant perhaps?) and Vanilla :) Just as amazing as their dome shaped sisters ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook