Swatches: Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Pallet

9:44 AM


I had a moment a few weeks ago when Too Faced had a sale and I had a 40% off coupon - so I bought a lot.  One of the pallets I was really interested in was the White Chocolate Chip pallet - it is so cute!  This is a little pallet, which some people have complained about.  Personally, I like the slim design and size, because I can keep it in my purse and use it to touch up through out the day, or as a travel companion when I go on business trips.  


Below, with the flash, you get a great look at the colors.  There are four mattes, five shimmers, and the black is a matte with some violet/purple glitter.  The colors all work very well together, from dramatic to simple looks.  



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook