Search ShakeUpYourMakeup!


Monday, September 15, 2008

NEW Mary Kate & Ashley Makeup - Paper Me Pretty On the Go Cosmetic Sheets!

I'm not going to lie, I absolutely love the Mary Kate and Ashley line that you can find at Walmart. Their liquid eyeliners are beautiful and have great staying power for $3 a pop, not to mention the color selection is unbelievable!

I happened to go to Walmart for groceries the other day and decided to swing by the makeup aisle to see if there was anything new and stumbled across these: Paper Me Pretty On the Go Makeup Sheets...

As a result, I had to buy a ton of them - they were $3.96 each and the colors were really pretty. The gist of them is similar to blotting sheets (which they also have), but you can easily apply blush or glitz & glam on the go. I believe there are 50 sheets per packet, so assuming the color payoff is good, this is a steal!
I also picked up one of their Color X2, which as both liner, lipstick and gloss that all compliments each other in one easy to use container and applicator.
I will do a FOTD with the blush and lipstick here soon, but haven't had the opportunity to upload them, so stay tuned!


  1. I will post swatches tomorrow - I had some issues getting them to upload :(

    They are beautiful, that's for sure!!

  2. intresting... i cant wait to see too!!

  3. Does anyone know were to find old Lip-sticks from Mary Kate and Ashley which have been discontinued long time ago? Rosy


There was an error in this gadget

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
.jpg" />