FOTD: Greens and Turqoise (and MAC Phloof & Dazzleglass Rags to Riches)

8:00 AM

The other morning, while putting on my makeup, I realized I haven't worn any color in a while, so I thought I'd play around with some greens and turquoises to add some *pop* to my look. Usually in the spring/summer I go over the top with really colorful eyeshadow, but not this year for some reason.

To create the look below, I dug around in my eyeshadows and found a few shades I had not touched in a while, including some Jesse's Girl eye dusts (which I absolutely love for the price), my Bare Escentuals Peacock Glimmer, and the dark brown eyeshadow Lucky Tom from the MAC Hello Kitty Lucky Tom palette. To finish off the look I used my new MAC Dazzleglass in Rags to Riches, which is a beautiful sheer baby pink with sparkles.


I have to say, I'm kind of partial to this look! I really like that it's relatively natural as far as colored eyeshadows go, but just adds a hint of turquoise and green to the eyelids so that it's not a boring look. I'll have to remember this one!
Face:
Bare Escentuals Medium Foundation
Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil
Bare Escentuals Pink Diamond Blush
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Phloof - all over lid and lower lashline
Jesse's Girl Sunlit Cactus Eye Dust - inner corner of lid
Bare Escentuals Glimmer Peacock - outer corner of lid, lower lashline
MAC Eyeshadow Lucky Tom - crease
Jane Gel Eyeliner Navy - lashline
L'Oreal Extreme Collagen Mascara
Lips:
MAC Dazzleglass Lipgloss Rags to Riches

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. ooooooo so cooling!
    can you believe it, i have never worn mascara my entire life! my lashes are long and thick, so i dont feel the need to use it. but there are times when they look dull after applying the eyeshadow so i am thinking of buying a clear one. have you ever used clear mascara?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, Jane makes a really nice one and it's cheap! I have found it at my local Walmart.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook