MAC Hello Kitty

7:57 AM

I know the Hello Kitty collection from MAC is somewhat "old news", but I love the colors so much I wanted to post some closeups of the colors I purchased as my Valentine's Day present to myself (and my mom and sister!).  

Below, I purchased the Hello Kitty Eyeshadow x 4 "Lucky Tom" from the Mild collection and lipstick in "Most Popular" from the Wild collection.


I love the little Hello Kitty stamp on the lipstick!  Most Popular is a beautiful, warmer toned fuchsia color.

I fell in love with this eyeshadow quad - the colors are perfect for spring and the brown color (far right) is absolutely gorgeous and perfect for everyday neutrals.  The colors from right to left are:  Creme Royal, Paradisco, Stylin' and Lucky Tom.



Belo I did a quick look with all four colors, using the purple as a liner.  This color really helps make those green and hazel eyes pop!  I also used Yves St. Laurent Faux Clis #1 Mascara.



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook