L'Occitane Honey and Lemon Hand Cream

8:00 AM

Although I post daily about makeup, skin care is something else I try extremely hard to maintain, be that face, body and/or hands. L'Occitane is a company this is known for not only their wonderful fragrances, but fantastic skin care products as well.

Recently I came across L'Occitane Honey and Lemon Hand Cream . Made with shea butter honey, this product is formulated to protect and aid in the nurouishment of the hands and skin. The fragrance is truly that of fresh honey, but ends in a light crisp lemon scent.

As the L'Occitane website states:

Honey & Lemon Hand Cream

Rich in Shea Butter and pure Honey from Provence, this creamy moisturizer is perfect for softening, protecting and nourishing hands.


(Review for Olive Hair Paste to follow - I am going to test this out this weekend!)

This product is extremely creamy, rich and moisturizing - but more importantly, it manages to accomplish all of this without being greasy and/or sticky. The fragrance is so fresh and it lasts throughout the day. Below, you can see the consistency of the cream.


(Yes, I need a manicure, but I thought I would show you how powerful this hand cream is.) A little goes a long way, that's for sure! To make sure my hands were in need of cream, I washed the dishes in the skin with soap and water, and waiting for them dry so I could apply the L'Occitane. As you can see, not only is my skin dull and dry, but I have dry skin around the cuticles and finger tips. This is pretty typical for me if I am not maintaining a constant application of hand cream/lotion.


I took this picture 30 minutes after I applied the L'Occitane Honey and Lemon Hand Cream so you could see that this does, indeed, last. All too often do I purchase hand creams only to find that they don't last! As you can see, the skin is moisturized, my dry skin has been replenished, and overall, everything looks a whole lot better! And, even better, the fragrance is so refreshing!


If you do decide to try this product, do note that there are several other items in this Honey and Lemon collection, which can be seen here. Several items are Limited Edition, including this hand cream, so stock up while you can!
Retail Price: $5.00 USD (0.5 floz) or $10.00 (1.0 fl oz)
Where to purchase: http://www.loccitane.com/ or the L'Occitane stores
Product: 5 out of 5
Price: 5 out of 5 - remember, a little goes a long way!
Packaging: 5 out of 5
Overall: 5 out of 5
Would I purchase again? Absolutely! As I mentioned above, this product has a very strong lasting power, nourishes the skin, and a fabulous fragrance. The packaging is great, and allows you to get every ounce out without messy bottles and pumps. Also, being that there are two sizes, the smaller 0.5oz can be put in the purse and doesn't take up precious space because it isn't too bulky. As the seasons change, I will have to pick up a different fragrance to keep on hand!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook