MAC "Go"

8:00 AM

My most recent MAC purchase is the eyeshadow "Go", from the Starflash Collection.  I believe this is discontinued, but I found it on Ebay for about $9.99.  This color is a beautiful, shimmery, basic brown.  The texture is extremely smooth and blends very easily.  Depending on your skintone, this would be a gorgeous crease or lid color.  


Seeing as I have purchased several brown MAC eyeshadows recently, I thought I would do a comparison of the actual shadows & swatches so you all could see how it compared to each. 


I was very surprised that Tempting ended up "warmer" toned than Go, just based on the picture above.  But, once I swatched it out, you can see that Go is a little bit cooler tone, and Tempting appears to be more copper colored.

Here is a quick look I did using Phloof all of the eyes, Go in the crease and Lancome Artliner Eyeliner in Starflash.  A great color, I think Go is definitely one to add to anyone's collection!
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook