Palladio Baked Collection - Wish Blush and Cafe Latte Eye Shadow

8:00 AM

While shopping at Ulta last weekend, I stumbled across a little display of a brand called Palladio.  I've never used this brand, but was intrigued by their Baked Collection of blushes and eyeshadow trios, so being that they were buy one get one 50% off, I thought I'd take the plunge.  If I remember correctly, each item ran about $7.00, so not too expensive in the grand scheme of drug store brands. 


The first item I picked up is a baked eyeshadow trio in Cafe Latte, which is a beautiful set of shimmery neutrals - ivory, a light taupe and deep chocolate.  The texture is very soft and well pigmented, and easy to apply and blend.  They are shimmery, but not sparkly.  There are tons of colors to choose from, and they can be seen here.


The blush I picked out is called Wish.  This is a gorgeous, light berry with lavender shimmer.  The blush and eyeshadows are the same sizes.  The pigmentation of these blushes are just as nice as the eyeshadows.  These are shimmery as well, but not gritty and sparkly.  There are various other colors as well, which can be seen here.

The swatches of the colors are below.  I really have been pleasantly surprised by these items.  I am going to have to go back and pick up some other colors, especially the blush.  


Have you guys tried this brand before?  What are your thoughts?


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That is so funny, I found Palladio by mistake while looking for something else at Ulta. I am so pleased with the baked shadows, that I have now tried a few other items from them. Did you try the Lip Stains? or the Eye Inks? Those are fabulous, easy to use and long lasting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I have not, but to be honest, I haven't made my way back to the Ulta closest to me since I found these. I did want to try the stains, and I'm always looking for a good eyeliner. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook