Search ShakeUpYourMakeup!

Loading...

Thursday, July 9, 2009

FOTD: Yes to Carrots

Just a quick post to show you how beautiful the Yes to Carrots tinted balms are.  I was so pleased with the pigmentation and lasting power (not to mention the moisture and smell), this product will always be in my purse to use when I don't feel like a gloss or lipstick!

Above I am using the Wet 'n Wild Ultimate Expression Eyeshadow Palette in Sand Castle, my go-to for any day that I don't know what to wear.  For my blush, I am wearing L'oreal Front Page Peach.  And, of course, the purpose of the post, for my lips I am wearing the Yes to Carrots Tinted Balm in Sunset Pink.




5 comments:

  1. your lips look full, supple and really delicious! now i know that sentence came out wrong, but those were the three words that came to my mind when i saw the pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Thanks for the compliment, because as we all know, not every product can accomplish all that (if at all!).

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really pretty and easy to wear. I think I'll pick those up up soon! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Don't take this the wrong way--but your right eyebrow doesn't follow the pencil rule... http://cosmetics.suite101.com/article.cfm/eyebrow_shape There's a good site, I'm referring to steps and 3. (You see how you tweeze/wax too far in?) I think it will definitely improve the framing of your face! You do your makeup so flawlessly you should definitely have a nice frame for your canvas. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous - no offense taken, but for the record, I don't tweeze, wax or anything. I've actually been trying to get them to grow out (using Ardells Lash and Brow) so I can have them professionally done for a more clean cut look.

    Not everyone has perfect features, and I for one just have funky eyebrows that don't grow and/or look like the "Pencil Rule" suggests they should. Too bad for me I guess, that my eyebrows don't follow what you consider to be "the standard".

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
.jpg" />