FOTD using Laura Geller's Baked Vanilla Nudes Collection

1:26 PM


A quick FOTD using all the products from Laura's Baked Vanilla Nudes collection. 

Like I said, I really like the Porcelain BnB - it seems to be the best color for my skintone in the winter.  As the weather warms and I see the sun more, I'll move up to the Fair or Light.  The blush is great.  The colors work well individually to contour, blush and highlight, but I really liked blending them all together for the blush, and using the deep to contour and highlighting ontop of the cheek bones to add a little more dimension. 

My favorite is definitely the eyeshadows, though.  I used the Vanilla Toffee on the inner corners and the Black Cherry as the crease, outer corner, and lower lashline.  I also used the Black Cherry wet as my liner.  The mascara didn't do much for me, so I actually gave that away.



Pretty warm colors.  I love them, and yes, their names make them all good enough to eat!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook