Spotted at the Dollar Tree: LA Color's Eyeshadow Trios and Revlon Matte Eyeshadow Singles

11:24 AM

Below are a few snapshots of some items I saw at the Dollar Tree during my recent visit.  The most promising items to me looked like the LA Color's Eyeshadow Trios.  I haven't tried these before, but the colors were really pretty, and there was quite a selection of shades.

Also, if you like Matte shadows, Revlon had quite a few to choose from in various colors from light greens to browns. 

All for $1 a piece...not a bad deal!

Enjoy!






What's your most recent find at the dollar store??

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I have all but one or two of those trios. They are quite pigmented! I haven't seen those eyeshadow singles. My most recent find was L'Oreal HiP lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 dollar???thats a really good offer!And what you picked look gorgeous colours!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Dollar Tree and Big Lots around here have not been makeup friendly for a long time. You got some gooood stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i can't believe you found these at the dollar store!!!! that is amazing :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook