L'Oreal HIP Color Chrome Eyeliner Pencils - Gold Charge and Green Flash

8:29 AM

Doing my weekly grocery shopping at Walmart this past week, I of course took a walk through the cosmetics aisle to see if there was anything new. I found an end cap that actually was in stock of the new L'Oreal HIP Color Chrome Eyeliners! Every time I go into a CVS or Walgreens, they are out of stock, and I have ready very good reviews of these products on blogs and boards.



As you can probably tell by the picture, these are a very creamy texture, and practically melt onto your skin when you apply. There is no tugging or pulling, and even more miraculous, they stay put! I had some trouble washing these off with just water, so this was a good sign that they wouldn't "slide" down under my eye or in the outer corner like most eyeliners do on me.



These are gorgeous colors, and there is also a navy, purple, black, and silver. I will definitely have to pick those up too. I have worn these twice now, and both times they wore like iron. You can even apply some eyeshadow over them before they set, just to add a little *umph* to your look!

I believe these retail anywhere between $6.99-$9.99, depending on where you shop - they were obviously a lot cheaper at Walmart, but if your drug store would run a BOGO, this would be a great way to try them out!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have the purple & I love it! I will try the navy next.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook