Search ShakeUpYourMakeup!

Loading...

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Blog Award!



The lovely Shifa from Get Gawjus nominated me for the "I Love Your Blog Award"!  What an honor, and it's my first blogger award!!  

As a result, I feel that I need to pass this award along to some of my favorites:  Makeup Masala, Pink Sith, Scrangie, and Confessions of a TwiCrack Addict.  There's a little bit of everything there - beauty, health, swatches, and a dash of Twilight!

Thank you all for visiting - you really are the best!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! You def. deserve this award! I just signed up under you for Hautelook. I didn't know they sold makeup, but your Urban Decay post had me drooling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding - I check you multiple times a day to see what you have posted! :)

    As for Hautelook.com - it's great. A lot of fashion, but there are days that are full of beauty products and a fantastic discount! Enjoy!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share It

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
.jpg" />