LA Splash EOTD - Nude Diamonds, Regal, and Enchanged Forest

10:46 AM

I have to say, I am loving these LA Splash eyeshadows. I tend to be drawn into loose shadows, and when they are shimmery, versatile, and easy to use, that is always an added plus!

In order to give these guys a test drive, I decided to work with Nude Diamonds, Regal, and En Enchanted Forest. Nude Diamonds makes the most beautiful all over color, especially up against the brown bone as a highlight. It is a pearly, ivory, with a hint of peach (just a hint!), so it blends well into the skin without looking chalky or overly-white. Regal, the beautiful deep chocolate/copper brown makes the perfect crease color. I had originally purchased this to use wet as an eyeliner, but decided to try it out in the crease. It blended beautifully into the other colors, didn't have much fall out, and lasted all day. Finally, I used Enchanted Forest as my liner, applying it wet with Bare Escentuals Weather Everything eyeshadow-transformer. Finish it off with some Lash Blast mascara, and there you go!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook