FOTD- Teal and Gold (Fyrinnae Sticky Buns, Vodka, and BE Chameleon)

8:00 AM

I have been wearing a lot of neutrals recently, so I thought it time to wear some color...plus, I needed a *pick me up* for this week at work!  One of my favorite teal colors is Fyrinnae "Vodka" because it is so versatile.  Not only is it a beautiful green, blue, with shimmer, but it makes a great eyeliner too!  It blends well with neutrals so you can use golds and browns if a lot of color is too much for your look, or you can blend it with bright colors effortlessly as well.  To complete this look, I used Fyrinnae's Sticky Buns as my gold.  I really enjoy using Sticky Buns because it is not a yellow gold, but instead a much more natural, tan colored gold.  Blend this into Bare Escentuals Chameleon, and add Taylor Made Minerals Dralion as my eyeliner.  Believe it or not, this is a duochrome, but it only is showing the gold/copper color of the shadow in the pictures below.  



Here is my whole look below.  I really enjoyed this combination, and will probably try it again, but maybe with a different liner so it photographs a little better.

Face
Bare Escentuals Medium Foundation
NARS Orgasm Blush

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
Fyrinnae Sticky Buns - inner corners, lower lashline
Bare Escentuals Chameleon glimmer - blended into Sticky Buns on lid
Fyrinnae Vodka - outer corner, crease, lower lashline
Bare Escentuals White Gold - highlight
Lashblast Mascara - Black

Lips
Clear lipgloss

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook