Search ShakeUpYourMakeup!


Friday, August 7, 2009

FOTD- Teal and Gold (Fyrinnae Sticky Buns, Vodka, and BE Chameleon)

I have been wearing a lot of neutrals recently, so I thought it time to wear some, I needed a *pick me up* for this week at work!  One of my favorite teal colors is Fyrinnae "Vodka" because it is so versatile.  Not only is it a beautiful green, blue, with shimmer, but it makes a great eyeliner too!  It blends well with neutrals so you can use golds and browns if a lot of color is too much for your look, or you can blend it with bright colors effortlessly as well.  To complete this look, I used Fyrinnae's Sticky Buns as my gold.  I really enjoy using Sticky Buns because it is not a yellow gold, but instead a much more natural, tan colored gold.  Blend this into Bare Escentuals Chameleon, and add Taylor Made Minerals Dralion as my eyeliner.  Believe it or not, this is a duochrome, but it only is showing the gold/copper color of the shadow in the pictures below.  

Here is my whole look below.  I really enjoyed this combination, and will probably try it again, but maybe with a different liner so it photographs a little better.

Bare Escentuals Medium Foundation
NARS Orgasm Blush

Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
Fyrinnae Sticky Buns - inner corners, lower lashline
Bare Escentuals Chameleon glimmer - blended into Sticky Buns on lid
Fyrinnae Vodka - outer corner, crease, lower lashline
Bare Escentuals White Gold - highlight
Lashblast Mascara - Black

Clear lipgloss


  1. somehow i can never line my eyes in that upward flick towards the end of the lid


There was an error in this gadget

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
.jpg" />