Bare Escentuals - Drama, Brocade and Queen Linda

8:16 AM

The Bare Escentuals boutique at my local mall was running a special on eyeshadows a few weeks ago - it was 3/$35.00, which saves a little bit off the regular $13 / shadow price. I decided to buy a few colors that I have been eyeing for such a long time - Queen Linda, Brocade (liner/shadow) and Drama.


Drama is a beautiful golden taupe with lots of iridescent shimmer. I initially thought this would make a pretty neutral smokey eyeshadow, but I find that this color is so versatile - it can be used as a liner, a lid color, and of course a crease. I love the shimmer and iridescence this color has!

Brocade is a beautiful deep plum/grey color with hints of green, gold and blue, depending on the angle you look. I originally got this in one of the i-Quads, and went through it so quickly, I knew I needed a full size! Although this is a liner/shadow, it makes a beautiful crease color as well. It is more of a matte with glimmer, as opposed to the extreme shimmer/sparkle of drama.

Queen Linda is one of the most beautiful golden-ivory colors I've seen. Not only does it have some iridescence to it as well, but this color creates such a beautiful base to work on, and can be used with browns, taupes, greens, blues...you name it! I would highly recommend this for anyone who likes ivories, and is looking for something a bit more elegant to have in their collection.

Below you can see each swatches for these beautiful colors!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I use Brocade as a liner, both dry and wet. Great color! I like Drama too. I don't have Queen Linda, don't know that I've ever seen it. I have Queen Phyllis and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Drama swatch! I tagged you hon.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook