Smokey FOTD: Bare Escentuals Drama, Bourjois Ombre a Paupieres Noir Emeraude, and MAC White PIgment

8:00 AM

I think one of my favorite colors of recent purchases is Bare Escentuals Drama. I'm actually mad at myself for not purchasing it earlier! This color has been so versitile for me. It's a cooler shade, but has warm shimmer, so it is flexible enough to work some warm toned eyeshadows in with it. Below I played around with Drama, Bourjois Ombre a Paupieres Noir Emeraude, and MAC Frost to create a smokey eye, that I hope I can create again in the future! All three colors blended so well into eachother, that I almost look like I know what I'm doing! :)

Face:
Bare Escentuals Foundation "Fair"
Everyday Minerals Multi-Tasking Intense Concealor "Fair"
Nars Blush "Sin" and "Laguna"

Eyes:
MAC Pigment "Frost" - all over lid
Bare Escentuals Glimmer "Platininum" - inner corner
Bare Escentuals Glimmer "Drama" - lid/crease
Bourjois Ombre a Paupieres Noir Emeraude - outer corner, lower lashline
Smashbox Eyeliner "Caviar"
Bare Escentuals Flawless Mascara "Black"



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook