Review: Revlon Naturally Chic Artificial Nails - Amalie

9:23 AM

No, it's not a flashback to the '80's...believe it or not, there are some good artificial nails out on the market. I will admit, I was hesitant at first, but after reading some rave reviews about Revlon's Runway Collection (click here to visit Scrangie's reviews!), I thought I'd give their Naturally Chic line a try. I'm a sucker for a good French manicure, and there are numerous lengths, colors, and styles available through Revlon's line, which run anywhere from $5-7.99 for the set. Each box includes anywhere from 24-36 nails, depending on the style, which have a variety of sizes and half sizes to fit your nails, a buffer file, a cuticle stick and nail glue.

After you use nail polish remover to ensure there is no residue on your nail, buff and size your artificial nail to your nail bed. I was pleased with the flexibility and the various sizes available. In the past (and I mean way past!), I don't think there was this much variety for your typical "press on nail". Add a drop or two of glue to your nail, press for 20 seconds to ensure no air bubbles, and you're good to go!

I couldn't believe how nice these looked! If I hadn't known any better, I would have thought I had gone to the salon a manicure and acrylics, spending close to $40-50!! Even more impressive, these nails wear like iron. I am pretty hard on my hands/nails, and I've had these on a week without budging!


Retail Price: $5-7.99 USD (depending on style)
Where to purchase: Ulta, CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Meijer
Product: 5 out of 5
Price: 5out of 5
Packaging: 4.5 out of 5 - I am only docking this a half a point because I found the actual package difficult to open, and the nails went flying everywhere!
Overall: 5 out of 5
Would I purchase again? Absolutely! I can hardly think of an easier and cheaper way to give your manicure an upgrade! Believe me, I love to paint my nails, and probably do so several times a week, but there are times that I just want that "from salon" look, and this gave it to me almost instantaneously!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These look really good! I'm amazed they've stayed on so well.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook