Bare Escentuals Chameleon FOTD

9:00 AM

Good morning everyone! It's been one hectic week, and I'm so happy to be able to sit down and blog again - I have tons of things to catch up on and lots of pictures to post.

First, I have been loving corals and turquoise together, so I decided to play around with my mineral makeup and find some bright turqouise colors. One that I always lean towards because it is bright, but neutral, is Bare Escentuals Glimmer in Chameleon.

This color is a nice, light turquoise color with golds and pinks flecked through it.



I decided to pair the Taylor Made Minerals in Brown Sugar with it, as this is a metallic and sparkly cool bronze color, perfectly matched with the cool tones of a turquoise color.


I finished off the look with a bright coral lipstick, Avon Ultra Rich "Chic", covered with a sparkly lipgloss Smashbox "Enhance".

The full picture is below:

Face:
Bare Escentuals Mineral Foundation "Medium"
Bare Escentuals "Warmth" - blush

Eyes:
Loreal DeCrease Eyeshadow Primer
Bare Escentuals "Chameleon" - inner corners
Taylor Made Minerals "Brown Sugar" - outer corner, crease
MAC Pigment "Vanilla" - highlight

Lips:
Avon Ultra Rich Lipstick "Chic"
Smashbox Lipgloss "Enhance"





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook