Swatch: Milani Blush "Luminious"

11:30 AM

I've been reading reviews and chatter on the makeup boards about the dupes for the ever-popular Nars Orgasm blush and lip glosses. The one that was mentioned numerous times as a fantastic drug store dupe is the Milani blush in "Luminous". Although the first pictures makes it look intensely pink, it is a warm pink-coral color with a nice gold frost in it. The second picture is a great indication as to the true color. As you can see, there is lots of frost (not sparkle) to the blush, giving a beautiful and natural glow. I was pleasantly suprised at how smooth and almost "wet" the blush felt. Although it is a powder blush, there is nothing chalky or dry about this when applying.




I wish I actually had the Nars Orgasm to compare this to with swatches, but unfortunately it is not in my portfolio quite yet! :) Some day, hopefully sooner rather than later, I will pick that one up. But for the time being, below is my swatch for the Luminous blush. This one is a beauty, and for $5.99, it's hard to beat. Even better, right now, CVS has buy one get one half on Milani (amongst numerous other brands)!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook