Jane Be Pure Swatches and FOTD

4:32 PM

I have swatched the eyeliners I purchased in yesterday's post. They are swatched in the following order:

Loreal HIP Cream Eyeliner "Teal"

Jane Be Pure Mineral Gel Eyeliner "Navy"

Jane Heavy Metal Liquid Eyeliner "Charcoal"

Prestige Cosmetics Liquid Glitter Eyeliner "Starlit Black"

Prestige Cosmetics Liquid Glitter Eyeliner "Green"

Jane Heavy Metal Liquid Eyeliner "Evening Brown"


I must be honest, when I initially took a look at the Jane Be Pure Mineral Blushes, I was worried as to how pigmented and pearlescent they would be, but I was pleasantly suprised when I opened up the package. The two colors I bought were "Sunbrushed" (top) and "Mink" (bottom). Both are absolutely beautiful! Sunbrushed is a nice bronze with a hint of pink, giving you a natural sun-kissed look without turning orange. Mink is a warm rose color with tons of frosty glow. It reminds me a little bit of Bare Escentuals All Over Face Color in "True", which is one of my absolutely favorites.

The swatches below are "Mink" (right) and "Sunbrushed" (left).

I did a quickey FOTD below using the Jane Be Pure Mineral Concealer "Light", Jane Be Pure Mineral Foundation in "Light/Medium", Jane Be Pure Mineral Blush "Mink", and Loreal HIP Cream Eyeliner "Teal". The foundation is really good for the price and the blushes are fantastic! I will do an indepth review of each of the Jane products soon!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook