Sally Hansen Natural Beauty by Carmindy

6:42 AM

Over the past few weeks, I have read a lot about Sally Hanse's Natural Beauty line inspired by Carmindy, but unfortunately, none of the CVS around me have carried the brand. I happened to be on the other side of town yesterday for lunch, popped into a CVS, and found it! Even better, the line was buy one get one half off!


I picked up the liquid foundation in Ecru Beige as well as the Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Truely Translucent Loose Powder "Light".

I am going to try this out for the next couple days and I will post a FOTD when I have the opportunity. I am anxious to try a liquid foundation again. I love my mineral foundations (both Bare Escentuals and Everyday Minerals), but the simplicity of a liquid foundation always keeps me looking for a good one, especially if I can pick it up at the drug store!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I would love a review of this product ! I am on a permanent hunt for a good summer foundation....cant wait to see your view on it!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook