The Cosmetic Company Store Haul!

9:33 AM

So, as I posted earlier, I went to our local outlet mall and was able to find some MAC goodies at The Cosmetic Company Store. It was like being a kid in a candy store! I ended up purchasing three pigments (Sunpepper, Night Light and Helium), an eyeshadow in Firespot and one fluidline in Sweet Sage.



The swatches are below. Sunpepper has a great duo-chrome type finish. In natural light it has a little bit of a blue hint one way, and a deep cool copper tone in another. MAC's Nightlight is a great warm olive green, and Helium (my new favorite) is a very pale pink with irridescent undertones.

MAC's Firespot is a great, bright copper-orange color - I'm so excited to do something with it!
Keep posted for some looks with these new colors!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook