Jane Be Pure Foundation, Blushes, Lip Balm and Walgreens Haul

8:53 AM

I went a little overboard on my Walgreen's purchases last week, but there were tons of things I've been looking at to buy recently, and with BOGO on Jane, 40% off of Prestige Cosmetics and BOGO on Loreal HIP, I decided it was due time to stock up!


Top Row: Jane Heavy Metal "Charcoal", Prestige Cosmetics Liquid Glitter Eyeliner " ", Prestige Cosmetics Liquid Glitter Eyeliner "Starlit Black", Jane Heavy Metal "Evening Brown"

Bottom Row: Loreal HIP Color Truth Cream Liner 945.


The rest of the products below are foundations, blushes and mascaras. I will get into detail with these in my next post, but you can see the pictures below.


Jane Shimmering Blushes "Wisteria", Jane Be Pure Mineral Lip Balm "Rose Quartz", Prestige Cosmetics High Lighter, Jane Be Pure Mineral Foundation "Light/Medium", Jane Be Pure Blush "SunBrushed", Jane Be Pure Blush "Mink", Jane Be Pure Mineral Concealer "Light", Prestige Mascara and Loreal HIP Eyeshadow Pigment.

Below is the Jane Be Pure Eyeliner in "Navy".

More picture set to follow!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook