Part 1: Taylor Made Minerals - Highlights

11:13 AM

I was so excited when I checked the mail this past weekend, because my order from Taylor Made Minerals had arrived! I ordered tons, so I will be posting bit by bit to make everything easier to see.

High light and base colors are definitely lacking in my collection, so I used this as an opportunity to pick up some basics! I ordered Crystal, Earth, Mirage, Plush, and Diamonds.


As you can see, although they are all a white or off-white color, there is a hit of something else in each of them. Specifically, Earth has a hint of green, Diamonds has a hint of silver, Mirage a hint of blue and Plush has some purple undertones.

I think the swatches give a better picture as to the undertones for the colors. They are absolutely beautiful and the texture is so smooth and velvety!


Two more parts to follow!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook