NYC Liquid Lip Shine "Sungold Pink"

8:44 AM

I was in Walmart a few days ago, and made a pit stop over in the cosmetics isle to see if there was anything I had to have. Once there, I remebered a few mentions on MUA as well as other boards about a couple great NARS Orgasm lipgloss dupes, so I thought I'd see if ours had any of them.


One in particular was the NYC Liquid Lip Shine in "Sungold Pink". I've picked up bits and peices of the NYC line over the years because for the price, it's fantastic! At a price of $1.99 per gloss, you just can't beat it.
I wish I had a picture of the Nars side by side with the NYC lip gloss, but unfortunately I don't own the Nars itself (hopefully someday!).

I have worn this the past few days, and it is an absolutely beautiful gloss for the price. I would highly recommend that you pick this one up if you are by your local Walmart, or anywhere else that carrys NYC for you!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. i have this lipgloss too! it is a very VERY pretty color but my unusually dry lips don't like agree with the consistency of NYC lipglosses. :( *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't stand the taste of this lipgloss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got this over the weekend. It is awesome!! I love it... I wish I had bought four of them. Oh well. Next Target run I will...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook