EOTD: Cover Girl Eye Enhancers "Lime Alive", Fyrinnae "Dressed to Kill", MAC Pigment in Stack #, Jesse's Girl "Sparkles Gold"

9:15 AM

Another bright one for today - this time I dug deep into my makeup to find a Cover Girl eyeshadow I hadn't worn in a long time - Cover Girl Eye Enhancers 1-Kit Eyeshadow in Lime Alive.  This is a gorgeous, bright green (almost yellow) shade with a hint of frost.  I paired this with Fyrinnae's "Dressed to Kill", Jesse's Girl "Sparkles Gold", and MAC Crushed Metal Pigments in Stacked #2 (the golden shade).

Eyes:
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
MAC Crushed Metal Pigments Stack #2 - Golden Shade - inner corner, lower lashline
Cover Girl Eye Enhancers "Lime Alive" - middle of lid, blended into inner corner, lower lashline
Fyrinnae "Dressed to Kill" - outer corner, crease
Jesse's Girl Eye Dust "Sparkles Gold" - high light
Prestige My Blackest Lashes Mascara





You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is a great look! I love green shadows. Where do you get Fyrinnae makeup? I've been hearing a lot of it lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veflexra,

    Thank you so much! Fyrinnae is unreal! You must try it. Go to www.fyrinnae.com and you can see everything there.

    Have fun! There are TONS of colors to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, very pretty! I love the highlight. <3

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook