Review: mark. Skincare

10:56 AM

Avon's sister company, mark. has come out with a new line of naturally infused, oil free, nonI have been using the new line of mark. skin care for about a week, and I'm absolutely loving some of the items I picked up! Below I breakdown the review by product.



The facial cleanser is a great and deep cleaning. Here is what Avon says:

"If you’re a total clean freak then try this super-fresh, soap-free cleanser blended with sugar maple and black willow bark. It goes right to work to banish dirt, oil and other cloggers. Skin feels fresh, fabulous and ready to face the world.6.7 fl. oz.oil-free • non-comedogenic • fragrance-free . "
After using it, it is completely refreshing, deep cleaning and leaves my skin feeling cool and clean. My face was not tight after using it, either, which I was a little worried about considering it is a gel cleanser. I absolutely love it, and for $7 I'm sold on reordering when I run out.
The moisturizer I bought was the mark. See Things Clearly Brightening Moisturizer. Avon says,

"If you’re getting the blues because your skin has the blahs then try this radiance-boosting moisturizer pumped with brightening lotus flower and a unique citrus blend to highlight the best—and downplay the rest. 1.7 fl. oz.oil-free • non-comedogenic • fragrance-free "

I was a little hesitant to order this product because of the price ($15), but was pleasantly suprised when I received my order because it is in a very large package, and I think that you get a lot for your money. This is a great, basic moisturizer, as it soaks right in and doesn't leave behind any grease. The lotion is dispensed using a push top, which is nice, as it should end up pushing all the product through without any waste. The lotion also has some pearlesence, which helps with the "brightening" effect. With that said, this is definitely a moisturizer I will use in the summer, as it doesn't have enough *umph* for me to use during the dry winter months.

I am very lucky that I don't get breakouts very often, but when I do, I would like to have a product that I can use to help soothe and calm the issue immediately, and help to speed up the process of clearing up. I purchased the mark Hookup Get Clearance Anti Acne Blemish Treatment for this mere purpose. Honstly, I haven't had the opportunity to use this yet, but once I do, I will definitely let everyone know how it works. This is what Avon has to say about the product:

"If just the mere thought of a blemish brings you down then try this quick fix that saves the day and keeps future disasters away with salicylic acid - a proven belmish blaster - together with a powerful mix of black willow bark and sugar cane to keep excess oil under control.0.17 fl. oz.oil-free - non-comedogenic - fragrance-free "

Finally, my last and other favorite product I purchased out of this group is the mark. Hookup Light Bright Lighten and DePuff Eye Gel. I absolutel love this product and cannot rave about it enough. I am the person who has the puffy eyes in the morning, and this cooling and soothing product instantly makes the puffyness decrease or disappear and gives me a great canvas to put my makeup on. This is definitely my new "must have" in my morning regament, and I think for the $8 it is definitely worth everyone trying.

Here is what Avon has to say about the product:

"If you're looking for a real eye opener then try this instant eye brightener and depuffer that serves as your eye-deal fix. A potent blend of lotus flower reduces the look of fatigue, while cucumber is known to deflate the puff and antioxidant-rich kiwi rushes to your protection.0.17 fl. oz.oil-free - non-comedogenic - fragrance-free "

Keep in mind that there are a lot more products in this line, I just picked what is best for my skin based on the descriptions. There are a couple other products I will most likely pick up over the course of the next month or two, so once I do, I'll definitely post a review of them as well.

Overall, I really liked this line and think it has some great potential. I'm officially sold on the cleanser and eye brightener! These are definitely worth a second look!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook