NYX EOTD and Fast Lash Review

1:57 PM

I used my new NYX pallet today to create this EOTD. Again, the colors that are in this pallet are Golden, Rust and Walnut Brown. The NYX single eyeshadow is in Taupe.



I used the following:

Loreal DeCrease - base
NYX Rust - lid
NYX Taupe - outer corner and lower lashline
NYX Golden - outer corner
NYX Walnut Brown - crease, outer corner
Milani Wet/Dry Eyeshadow Lilly White - high light
Tweezerman Fast Lash
Mabelline Full 'n Soft Mascara black

I also used my new Tweezerman Fast Lash to create thick, lush and long lashes! I am absolutely in love with this stuff. Here is what the product says:

_____________________________________
Fast Lash®
Features:
Fast Lash is a unique makeup product, that when applied properly, makes lashes dramatically longer. It gives the look of false eyelashes without the hassle. Fast Lash is a micro fine polyester fiber used in conjunction with regular mascara.

How To Use:
Curl your lashes with your favorite Tweezerman Lash Curler.
Prime your lashes with a light coat of mascara.
Slowly pull the Fast Lash wand from the container so fibers adhere to wand. We recommend removing the wand over a sink or waste basket.
While mascara is still wet, lightly dab the Fast Lash wand to the tips of lashes; the fibers will cling instantly. You only need a little fiber to get great results.
Immediately apply the second coat of mascara. The fibers will absorb the mascara and expand to extend lashes.
Repeat to reach desired length.
For best results, separate lashes using Tweezerman's Ilashcomb.
Caution:
Use only with regular mascara. Do not attempt to roll your Fast Lash like a mascara wand. Because this product is based on technique, you may need to practice a few times to get the look you want.
Warning:
Not recommended for sensitive eyes or extended wear contact lens users. If you have a reaction, discontinue use immediately.
Tip:
Always work from the longest outside lashes toward the delicate inside lashes.
_________________________________________

I will preface this by saying it takes a little patience when initially working with this product, because as the above states, this is a dry microfiber that is applied in between coats of mascara to create the effect of false eyelashes. You can see the fibers in the picture below.

Before I use the product, I have an empty eyeshadow container that I tap the excess fibers into, as you will not need the amount that is on the brush above. A little goes a LONG way!

Here is how I applied my mascara with this product.

Start out with unprimed lashes, as below (you will be able to see the drastic difference between the before and after with these pictures).

I then apply one coat of my mascara - here I used Maybelline Full 'n Soft mascara in Black.

While the mascara is still wet, immediately apply some of the Tweezerman Fast Lash. Remember to tap off the excess prior to applying or else your lashes will look like a cottonball! :) You can see the fibers attached to my mascara in the second picture down.


Then apply another coat of mascara. Repeat as desired, and you will have full, lush, lashes! This is two coats of Tweezerman Fast Lash and three coats of mascara (which I typically use).



Overall I absolutely loved this product, although I wish there was a way to get less on the wand when it comes immediately out of the package.

Price: $6-$8 at drugstores

Product: 5 out of 5

Packaging: 4 out of 5

Quality: 5 out of 5

Price: 5 out of 5

Total: 4.5 out of 5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook