Walgreens Haul Part 1

8:04 PM

It's not that I bought so much that it needed to be split into multiple parts - I just haven't had the opportunity to take the pictures of the stuff I purchased at Walgreens yet. My camera needs new batteries and it keeps on shutting down when I work on taking pics, so this is going to have to do for now.

I came across a couple of Milani items I didn't have: The first is the eyeshadow quad in Autumn Earth. They have several other colors, so I may be purchasing those next time I stop in.

The other item I purchased was a single shadow in Java Bean. It doesn't quite look like this in the picture, but it is a much deeper brown.

Although I love to play with color, I'm a sucker for any neutrals that have good color payoff and tons of frost, as the above do. I'll do a FOTD or EOTD sometime in the near future with these new beauties!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have Milani's Denim Blues and Wild Violets quad. I agree, they're shimmery and pigmented. I also have Milani's Java Bean and I like that color too! :D Great haul. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook