Part 1 of Stila Haul - Eyeshadows & Blush

8:44 AM

I purchased a ton of stuff from Beautycrunch the other day and finally have started taking pictures last night of all of them. I have broken it down into eyeshadows and blushes, and then all the lippies I bought. I am so excited about this site because of the fabulous bargains you can get on great products! These are the shadows and blushes I purchased:

Kitten - this is something I absolutely HAD to have, and I am so glad I have it now. It is such a beautiful neutral, champagne with tons of frost - just the way I like it!

Stila Eyeshadow Pots (Amber and Petal) - two mouse/cream shadows that are easy to apply, full of beautiful color, and won't crease.
Stila blush pan (Ecletic) - this is a bright, matte coral color. Typically I go with shimmery blushes, but the moment I put this on I fell in love! I used my skunk brush to apply a wash across the cheeks, and it is great color for summer!

Stila Sun Highlighter (Shade 2) - a perfect bronzer for those of us with fairer skin tones, this is not orange, but a beautiful neutral tan color with shimmer to add high lights to the places naturally darkened by the sun.

Here are all the pictures:

Stila Blush "Elcletic" and Stila Sun Highlighter


Stila Eyeshadow Pots "Amber" and "Petal"
Stila Eyeshadow "Kitten"

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi,
    I stumbled upon your blog :) I want to purchase the Stila Sun Highlighter but am afraid to because I have fair asian skin. Is Shade 1 lighter than Shade 2 or do you think it will be ok to purchase shade 2? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook