EOTD - Lucifer's Chariot

7:50 AM

I decided to play around with my She Space Minerals the other night, so below is an EOTD with a few of the colors I picked up.

Specifically, I fell immediately in love with Lucifer's Chariot, which was a real pretty pink/reddish/maroon color. I decided to use this with my NYX Ultra Pearl Pigment in Pearl Lime.

Loreal HIP paint - base
NYX Ultra Pearl Pigment "Pearl Lime" - inner corner, lower lashline
The She Space "Lucifer's Chariot" - outer corner, lower lashline, crease
MAC Pigment "Vanilla" - high light
The She Space "Bubble and Burn" - wet as liner
Diorshow Blackout Mascara


The colors lasted, great pigmentation and I just loved how well the She Space minerals blended together. A definite must for you mineral lovers!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I LOVE TSS. :) Glad you like their piggies as well. :) Lucifer's Chariot definitely is a gorg color. :D

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook