I got my She Space Haul!

6:15 PM

I checked my mail today and the makeup fairy brought me my makeup from The She Space today. I am so excited because I got some colors I don't really have in my collection. I bought 4 of them to act as liners or dark colors (when needed) and the other three to be some new splashes of color for the summer.


The colors I ordred are:


Bubble and Burn - dark black/brown with gold flecks
Lucky Charm - dark black/brown with purple flecks
Asylum - dark black/brown with green flecks
Stolen Soul - dark black/brown with blue flecks
High Drama - bright lavendar purple with magenta undertowns (high frost)
Lucifer's Chariot - pale red with frosted magent and red pearl
Fire and Brimstone - bright gold with yellow undertowns


Top Row: Bubble and Burn, Lucky Charm, Asylum, Stolen Soul

Bottom Row: High Drama, Lucifer's Chariot, Fire and Brimstone



Closeup of Fire and Brimstone & High Drama

Lucifer's Chariot

Asylum and Stolen Soul


Bubble & Burn and Lucky Charm

I am so excited to try these out. I'll definitely post pictures once I have some of the pigments on.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Awesome awesome colors! Stolen soul is sooo sexy! Cant wait to see your FOTDs using these colors!
    Love,
    Indian Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting. i love getting in hauls! :) very great choices! i would suggest taking a look at "Acidic Reign" and "Swim with the Fishes". They're GREAT colors. :D

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook