FOTD - Lilac and Purple

8:24 AM

I think one of my favorite colors to use is purple (second only to using green eyeshadows), so when I pulled my lavender sweater out of my closet, I was pretty excited to play with some of my new shadows from some recent shopping sprees.

Below are the shadows I used:

Loreal Wear Infinite "Galaxy Gray"

Avon's Satin Delux Eyeshadow "Plum Pair Duo"

The She Space Pigments "High Drama"


Below you can see the colors really well because I haven't put on mascara yet.



Now, with mascara:



Face:
Bare Escentuals Foundation "Medium"
Wet and Wild Blush "Pearl Pink"

Eyes:
Loreal DeCrease Eyeshadow Base
Avon Satin Delux "Plum Pair Duo" - purple on lid, lower lash line

The She Space "High Drama" - outer corner
Avon Satin Delux "Plum Pair Duo" - brown in crease
Loreal Wear Infinite "Galactic Gray Trio" - white as high light
Milani Color Brilliance Eye Pencil "Purple" - lower lash line
Tweezerman Fast Lash
Mabelline Full 'n Soft Mascara "Black"

Lips: Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer "Champagne"

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook