Review: Loreal Voluminous Naturale Mascara

8:07 AM

I ran out of my Dior Show Blackout Mascara, so I decided it was time to scrounge around the CVS by my house and see what I could find. I decided to try the Loreal Voluminous Naturale Mascara, as I have read some reviews about the product on Makeup Alley.

The brush on this product is similar to a lot of the silicone brushes, where it is meant to define and separate the lashes, while adding volume in one or two sweeps across the lashes, as opposed to reapplying the mascara over and over, which usually leads to clumpy lashes on me.

Overall, I have been very pleased with this mascara. I noticed that I got great results immediately, where sometimes when a mascara is brand new, I need to have used it a few days in order to start getting the results I am looking for. I would definitely recommend this, especially for a drug store brand and a cost of only $5-6.00. That is a great price for an easy to use, everyday mascara.

I will do an EOTD here in the near future with this product so you can see the results.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. great review. i do have the original voluminous mascara not the naturale one, so i'm curious to as this compares. i'll have to pick it up once i run out of my clean definition telescopic mascara. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook